Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement calendar strategy of regional events aligned with product launches plan & marketing objectives
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and sales objectives in line with calendar, briefs to agencies in coordination with HQ guidelines.
- Be the key contact of all stakeholders: headquarter, agency, partners
- Source and coordinate all operations with vendors and suppliers. Ensure best resources are selected keeping the highest quality as per Panerai standards.
- Provide/refurbish necessary tools for displays for events. Maintain inventory and refurbish events material
- Reports & Budget:
- Adhere to budgets on projects handled. Coordinate all necessary invoicing between suppliers and Finance department
- Competitive review
- Guarantee timely and thorough post-event reports. Measure results and ROI
- Coordinate with necessary teams on required permits, validations…etc
CRM & CLIENTELING
- Building a clienteling calendar that supports sales ambassadors on maintaining profitable relationships with customers from different segments.
- Establishing workflows and standards for data capture in CRM tools
- Monthly CRM reports (including analysis, visibility figures & competitive review) are communicated
- Plan & execute retail activations.
- Monitor & track CRM KPIs (client retention, client upgrade, client acquisition)
- On-going training & coaching of sales ambassadors on how to use the CRM tools
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by the sales team
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly
- Manage & build client gifting strategy (gift with purchase, special occasions etc.)
- Min 5 years of experience as Event Manager preferably in luxury retail or 5 star hospitality (Essential)
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Technical and production knowledge on product display directives
- Data Analytics/strong analytical skills with knowledge in CRM segmentation & direct marketing (Preferred)
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management with suppliers, vendors and other third parties.
- Team player with leadership skills
- Results oriented
- Good understanding of the policies from the authorities
- University degree (min. Bachelor’s degree holder)