Since 1847, Cartier represents the reference in luxury and is the symbol of excellence due to its extraordinary know-how, powerful values and unique creativity. Animated by a “pioneer spirit”, our Maison is recognized as a “dream maker” through a distinctive network all around the world.
The first connection between Cartier and the Middle East and India region was established in 1912. At that time, Jacques Cartier, one of the grandsons of the Maison’s founder travelled to the region, seeking artistic inspiration, natural pearls and strong partnerships.
This journey of Jacques Cartier inspired the Maison. Today, our regional boutiques blend passion, exquisite creations, hospitality and generosity to create and celebrate memorable moments with our guests.
Each ambassador extends the Maison’s legacy built by Jacques Cartier in the Middle East and India.
Do you match this profile?
Act as an Ambassador of the Maison and participate actively to the boutique’s success but also lead by example. Your strong experience allows you to lead, engage and coach your team. You foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of client experience is delivered. You embody the Maison’s values and demonstrate great attitude towards clients and team members.
What do we expect from you?
1. Team & Boutique Performance:
- Accountable for a team of Sales Associates.
- Set individual and team goals.
- Proactively assess and manage performance against expectations.
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support for all team members.
- Support the Sales Manager to realize diagnosis based on a solid performance analysis, review of competencies and environment by defining dynamic action plans to achieve Maison, boutique and category sales targets.
- Act as a resourceful Manager in finding solutions and seeking new ways to engage the commercial team into the “New Retail”.
2. Floor supervision:
- Oversee daily operations when on duty and ensure the respect of all Maison’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for clients flows when on duty ensuring client experience, waiting time and satisfaction are as per Maison’s standards.
- Responsible of all staff flows when on duty.
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership supporting clients’ interactions when required and assisting Sales Associates on duty when necessary.
- Contribute, along with all Team Leaders, to a maximum of shift coverage including morning, evening & week-end shifts.
3. Team management & People Development:
- Responsible for on the spot coaching, ensuring that all sales associates’ interaction meet Cartier standards.
- Oversee daily briefing and hold a clear communication with team on duty.
- Oversee the evaluation of the individual performance for your dedicated team and assist other Team Leaders for the remaining team members.
- Define adapted “individual development plan” for all dedicated team members.
- Participate to the team engagement around the strategy and vision of the Maison.
- Act as an inclusive leader to ensure every team member is respected and has a voice.
- Create a positive and harmonious work environment.
- Assist the management team in identifying the skills and competencies required in the team for recruitment and development.
4. Client Relationship & Portfolio Development:
- Establish a client centric mindset within the boutique.
- Manage the operational roll-out of all clienteling activities for your team, ensuring such activities add value to all Cartier clients.
- Engage and support team members in building long term client relationship and developing their portfolios.
- Assist boutique leadership in the monitoring of the ROI for client relationship programs and actions.
5. Product category:
- Act as a point of reference on a defined category.
- Provide the boutique and office teams with some feedback (product performance, quality, client related information, local market, competitors, trends…) creating strong bond with office Managers.
- Lead the product category business (morning briefings, internal communication, action plans, visual merchandising, clienteling, training and team animation…).
- Create enthusiasm around product category.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset with strong proactivity and creativity.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with an understanding of retail productivity levers.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills to organize, animate and grow a large team with genuine values of inclusivity and trust.
- Results oriented.
Learn more about life at Cartier
Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, watches and writing instruments. Cartier joined the Group in 1988.