Responsible to ensure all task done as per high standard, clean and safe environment for the preparation of airline food.
- Actively seek to reduce the risk of accidents and incidents by means of monitoring, auditing, checks, training and support TS within department in the monitoring, maintaining and scheduling of the ordering of shift tasks.
- Supports Team Supervisor & departmental leadership in leading, mentoring and directing small team in performance of daily tasks and processes. Communicate clearly expectations related to safety, food safety, productivity, method, quality, safety, hygiene and all other relevant criteria to hold people accountable for their performance and compliance. Provide cover and support to Catering Assistant in the daily operation in all areas of department as required, to ensure that operation is working effectively, efficiently to all expected departmental with all relevant stakeholders internal or external all other relevant KPI’s.
- Support TS by following up Procurement to deal with any quality issues raised and any Inventory item, ensure that quality standards are maintained as per product specifications, expected yields. Follow up with Procurement to actively manage any supplier failures and liaise with all applicable internal customers with quality complaints raised by them and ensure that these are resolved satisfactorily. To Monitor/maintain accurate on time delivery of all catering related services to customers as per specification and standards as requested.
- Utilize available IT systems to generate reports, collate and supply information as require by EAS and ensure any records required by the company, customer, local authority or any other internal or external stakeholders are maintained as required standards appropriate IT systems are used to support Catering leadership.
- Responsible to plan a workload throughout the shift to allow for any identified unscheduled work and assists the team supervisor in training staff to ensures staff are discipline and reports any unacceptable behavior to higher management.
- Comply with and practice to the highest standards of companies established hygiene policies and procedures and Completion of HACCP hygiene records in relation of the area
- Marshalling of hi-loaders to & from aircraft in addition to loading bay as per SOP.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of secondary level education.
- A minimum of two years as a catering assistant or equivalent within another organization.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.