Supervisor has to follow up the material and staff in a proper way and complete given tasks during working hours in order to reach a high standard of good storage practice, cGMP and proper material handling while complying with company policy and warehouse SOPs.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability:
- Cross-checks received materials quantity wise, visually and ensures all details are matching the documents.
- Informs manager for any damage, suspected problem and deviation.
- Ensures adherence to the system and supervise subordinates for the same.
- Cross-checks yellow quarantine label is sticked correctly and 100%.
- Makes the required receiving or issuing documents promptly without any delay.
- Resolves issues in case of deviation from the system to complete your work on the time frame.
- Communicates with other departments to run operations smoothly.
- Ensures that sample is taken by QC and the release is given on time.
- Generates KPIs for your team and job tasks.
- Finds other ways to improve process, work place, reduce wastes and motivate staff.
- Monitors stock levels of your materials to avoid excess or stock outs and inform your manager for undesired high stock levels or stock outs.
- Monitors different storage conditions and assure that materials are stored properly.
- Ensures material location updating in system is done correctly.
- Issues materials based on the given plan and ensure that stock is updated correctly & promptly while handling materials to operations.
- Responsible for the follow up cleaning procedures, work place is neat, well organized and facility maintenance is performed when required.
- Trains, guides, schedules, and monitors your subordinates.
- Maintains the required documents, record and file them securely.
- Performs stock verification, cycle counting and inventory taking as per the requirements.
- Works with moving machinery and are exposed to chemicals, paper dust, noise and heat.
- Ensures the security measures for the warehouse and enhance it.
- Performs any other duties set by company policies, Management or his/her direct superior and not included in the above job description.
- Attends when requested even out of duty hours and holidays.
- Attends & understands training related to your job description.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in the same field.
- Excellent fluent English (reading & writing).
- Highly analytical and logical.
- Strong record-keeping and documentation skills.
- Strong math skills.
- A strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Proficient with MS Office and other computer skills.
- Judgment and Decision Making.
- Customer Service skills.
- Time management skills.