Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring the quality performance measures for the contact center team ensuring continuous improvement in service delivery in line with Standard Quality Manual and adopted policies and procedures. Maximizes qualitative productivity, identifies gaps and recommends solutions that serve to enhance customers’ experience and increase sales.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Assists in conducting market researches, benchmark, calibration sessions and surveys to identify/implement trends and best practices in service quality management; sets the quality standards based on best practices and business needs to enhance the process flow and working environment.
- Contributes in developing, implementing, and enforcing the Service Quality Assurance Manual that covers policies and operating procedures for the Contact Center activities.
- Provides assistance in suggesting, introducing and supervising enhancements to the Quality Assurance processes and procedures to achieve high quality in productivity that leads to enhancing customers’ experience and increasing sales.
- Supports the Supervisor in guiding, supporting and monitoring the contact center Inbound/Outbound teams’ performance in line with adopted quality standards ensuring policies and procedures are met and adhered to.
- Assists in Identifying areas for improvement; recommends development plans and training courses to the management and HR.
- Contributes in driving the contact center teams to achieve better results in sales and customer service through building a positive environment of trust and motivation as well as competition.
- Applies quality based incentive scheme to maximize productivity and drive the motives of the team.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor degree in Management/ Administration or equivalent.
- Quality Assurance/ISO Lead Assessor certificate is a plus.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English & Arabic Languages; (Non-Arabic speakers to be considered based on Line Manager’s approval only).
- 2+ years of related working experience in similar role in service quality/quality assurance in any service industry, preferably in aviation; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Proven skills in enhancing performance, achieving targets and increasing sales.
- Capable of training and coaching individuals and groups on the best practices.
- Capable for contributing to and implementing function-related policies, procedures and action plans.
- Capable for analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
- Product knowledge: capability of understanding market trends and channeling them leading to effective customer care solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.