No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Service Advisor | Al Futtaim Automall | Dubai
About the Position:
We are currently looking for technically competent & performance driven Service Advisors to work with Al Futtaim Aftersales Automall Division in Dubai. Service Advisors are the first contact for customers in the Workshop, they are the image builder for the Service Department and present a picture of faith and confidence.
As part of our Service team, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure condition of vehicle is thoroughly checked and discrepancies noted and communicated to customer while receiving the vehicle; and record any customer requests.
- Ensure proper delivery of the vehicle to the customer and clearly communicate to the customer the jobs carried out.
- Qualify and confirm customer complaints and provide advice about vehicle repair, repair duration and warranty
- Ensure effective personal and telephonic communication with customers regarding charges, approvals and negotiations.
- Provide estimates of simple repairs to customer and negotiate repair charges (and service charges, if required)
- Achieved monthly financial targets set for Labour Hours, Parts and other sales.
- Manage and monitor Work in progress to ensure timely delivery of the vehicle to customer.
- Ensure customer is reminded about the next service due.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a good general level of education and should have at least a minimum of 3 years’ recent experience in an automotive dealership as a Service Advisor. You should have the ability to provide established standards of Customer Service through diagnostic ability and assessment of repairs/maintenance. You should also be able to communicate effectively with strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence. Arabic speakers are highly preferred!
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.