Seeking a highly motivated, self-starting system administration expert to provide management and administrator for the day-to-day support and maintenance for Americana Microsoft servers and Active Directory. Primary tasks include user’s administration and solving systems issues, provide L1 for server operating systems, email and performance reporting against pre-defined SLAs.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain 24x7x365 IT infrastructure operations.
- Administer, and manage Microsoft M365 including mobility & security, Microsoft Azure AD and Azure IaaS.
- Maintain and administer Cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS).
- install, and manages servers, storages and network infrastructure including Cloud technologies.
- Manage and Administer Microsoft Windows servers service’s such as (active directory, DHCP, Group policies, Windows PowerShell scripting, DNS, Certificate Authority management, IIS, RDP, ADFS, DSS, RIS and Radius services).
- Install, maintain, and administer Microsoft SQL server databases and it’s infrastructure.
- Provide L1 technical support for systems administration in different environments with complex operating systems, cluster, and different hypervisors such as (Hyper V, VMWare, and OLVM).
- Manage the day-to-day tasks of IT systems, Microsoft 365 “Exchange online, SharePoint, MS Teams, OneDrive, Mobility, Security”, and Email Security Gateway.
- Setup user accounts, revokes, backup, assign licenses, and updates security permissions on the resources.
- Manage, create, and test backup and recovery systems, failover systems and disaster recovery protocols.
- Proactively monitor all infrastructure components using multiple monitoring tools focusing on system’s performance, IT infrastructure components “physical servers, and storage infrastructure”
- Administer global Active Directory and multi-location offices addition and sub-domains.
- Configure and execute hardware and/or software upgrades to support business growth.
- Administer systems and applications deployments automation including patching using GPO, SCCM and Autopilot.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- 6-8 years of solid experience in Microsoft Active Director and Email Systems
- 3 years’ experience in Microsoft 365 administration, Azure security, and Endpoint protection.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator Windows Server 2016.
- Microsoft 365 Certified Messaging Administrator Associate.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer Core Infrastructure.
- Mimecast Secure Email gateway certification is preferable.
- ITIL Foundation V. 4.0 Certified
- Strong experience in data centers operation and maintenance practices.
- Strong experience in storages “SAN, NAS and Cloud Storage” design, management, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to solve problems in stressful situations.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal guidance
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applicants.