Key Responsibilities & Accountability:
- Responsible for assisting with the transfer and implementation of defined processes for new products to the plant manufacturing site.
- Develop and execute logistics for analytical data supportive of technical and process validation studies. This includes coordination with Manufacturing, Quality, and Process Development
- Supports the team with respect to scaling up processes, new equipment and procedures, equipment and process validation, and manufacturing of development, stability, and process qualification batches.
- To build and maintain communication channels and processes and maintain effective dialogue with Technology Partner and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth & successful execution of TT projects.
- Responsible for implementing manufacturing procedures for new or modified products with the support of the manager.
- Communicates as necessary with the various plant departments, other support departments, project team members, and other internal customers.
- Working knowledge of QbD driven formulation development, patent search and preparation of Prototype Formulation Report of assigned projects.
- Maintaining awareness of relevant new and current technologies, capabilities, and effectively share this knowledge with teams.