Sell entire range of business banking products to potential SME prospects & to maintain strong relationships with existing clients of the bank.
Key Result Areas
- Achieve monthly sales targets in the financial year.
- Prospect in targeted markets that require meeting standards in phone calls and face-to-face visits.
- Present and sell all business banking products & services to potential customers in an ethical structured & professional manner.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers to enhance the cross sell opportunities.
- Adhere to Bank’s KYC & AML policy.
- Ensure that the KYC guidelines are adhered while onboarding the business banking customers
- Acting as an external personal contact between the bank and its existing and potential markets.
- Conducting micro marketing activities that include participation in various SME events and other direct marketing activities.
- Handling objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Record all sales activities in Daily Sales Reports and update CRM for leads and contacts.
- Participate in a Team Activities like morning huddles, training and coaching, complete mandatory compliance and fraud trainings, Lean & rewards celebrations.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Sales profile that require confidence, persistence, personality and verbal written
- Basic knowledge of products, service policies and processes of SME Banking.
- Graduate any discipline with 1-2 years banking sales experience.