At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to be a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
You will work as a strategic partner with the Middle East, India & Russia (MEIR) teams to support and enable business delivery and transformation. You will deliver this through defining an appropriate strategic people plan that drives operational performance and is aligned with the strategy and values of the functions. The people plan will focus on talent, performance, culture and change. You will also work across the HR function (CoEs and HR Operations) to manage the strategic delivery and performance of all HR services into the functional areas.
- You will act as a member of the senior business leadership team contributing to the development and implementation of the functional strategy
- Develop and deliver a strategic people plan to realise the business unit strategy
- Develop a clear succession plan for the senior roles, continuously driving the diversity and development of talent
- Work in close alignment with Talent Acquisition, identifying trends and opportunities
- Frame clear talent plans and capability programmes for the functional area
- Coach senior business leaders to manage key people challenges
- Initiate and shape transformational business change design and restructuring needs
- Provide expert analysis of people analytics and metrics to identify people issues and trends
- Collaborate across HR to ensure solutions developed meet business needs and are embedded
- Drive the engagement survey in collaboration with the Middle East, India and Russia region
- Experienced HR practitioner, across the region
- Proven delivery of strategic objectives; able to demonstrate diagnosis of issues, consideration of options and approaches and ability to execute seamlessly in a matrix environment.
- Line management experience directly managing a HR team.
- Experience in engaging with various leadership levels and present at functional-wide events.
- Experienced coaching capability to support talent development
- Ability to use and interpret data to inform decision-making
- Confident to challenge the status quo and think creatively with business leaders
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.