Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Ad Support Specialist to join Snap Inc! As a member of the Digital Ad Support team, you will troubleshoot issues from Advertisers and Sales teams, which includes performing analyses on client campaigns, providing technical support, and resolving account and campaign issues. Working from our Dubai office, you’ll collaborate with our International Sales teams to drive revenue and performance for advertisers on Snap.
What you’ll do:
- Provide excellent email, video call and in person support on complex technical issues for advertising partners, agencies, and Snap Sales teams on Snap’s self-serve ad product suite.
- Be an expert on Snap’s ad platform; use data analysis and a deep understanding of auction dynamics to troubleshoot delivery, reporting, ad performance, and campaign optimization queries.
- Perform reactive analyses of campaign delivery in order to increase performance and drive revenue
- Investigate issues impacting advertiser accounts and campaigns, and provide timely and effective responses to resolve.
- Educate and train internal Sales teams on campaign management strategies and performance improvements based on advertiser goals
- Inform, influence, and execute new quality strategies and tactics using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- Serve as a point of contact for escalations, and facilitate internal collaboration and communication to resolve them
- Maintain established QA scores on responses and adhere to operational KPIs
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced understanding of programmatic ad buying, auction marketplace dynamics, tracking pixels, and third-party measurement tools
- Proven experience working with Mobile Measurement Partners(MMPs); web analytics platforms or dynamic mobile ad formats
- Ability to build stories with large data sets to optimize to improve campaign performance, and providing practical insights via data visualization software (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into actionable and understandable communication
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Marketing, Advertising, STEM, or related field
- 3+ years in digital advertising, technology or other related field
- Flexibility to work modified hours to ensure coverage for our customers and escalations
- Language proficiency in Arabic
- 1+ years working in Zendesk, Salesforce or similar CRM
- Advanced understanding of APIs and server integrations