Reporting to one of the Analytics Managers and working under the guidance of the Business Engagement Partners, he/she should leverage their advanced analytical skills and the wider analytical toolkit, to analyse and visualize Etihad’s enterprise data resources.
To help answer the highest value analytical questions posed by departments across Etihad Airways to the Enterprise Analytics Team. Also, he/she should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, to effectively work across a multi-disciplined environment. He/she will be encouraged to develop their skills and techniques for the analysis of data and problem solving, to stay up-to-date with industry leading BI capabilities.
- Working with the Analytics Manager and/or Business Engagement Partner to analyze requirements and identify or design the solution to a business problem/requirement
- Execute complex, ad-hoc analyses utilizing Etihad’s wider analytical toolkit proactively looking for further insights and root cause
- Summarize / visualize results and highlight likely insights for the business translator to develop
- Maintain documentation repository of solutions, to include methodology
- Identify opportunities for automation and improvements to approach in each analysis performed, make recommendations to wider team as to priorities for further development
- Develop and maintain proficiency with advanced analytic and database tools, in-house data sets, and other resources.
- Will be encouraged to develop one or more specializations in Etihad’s key analytical disciplines (see required skills) and become the ‘go-to’ person among peers in that field. Act as an expert and coach to wider analytics team.
- Assist in development and training of Analytics Analysts level 1 personnel to further their understanding of the toolkit, Etihad’s enterprise data resources and analytical / problem solving techniques.
Education & Experience
- Diploma required (2 years or more)
- Additional qualifications in analytical disciplines and techniques an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years work experience (if Bachelor degree)
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in relevant field (if High School Certification or Diploma)
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.