The Secretary will provide personal administrative support to management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability:
- Prepares and manages correspondence, reports, and documents.
- Organizes and coordinates meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements. Takes, types, and distributes minutes of meetings.
- Implements and maintains office systems.
- Maintains schedules and calendars.
- Arranges and confirms appointments.
- Organizes internal and external events.
- Handles incoming mail and other material.
- Set up and maintain filing systems.
- Set up work procedures.
- Collates information.
- Maintains databases.
- Communicates verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Liaises with internal and external contacts.
- Coordinates the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Office Administration or any other related field of study.
- Experience: At least 2-5 years experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English / preferred bilingual.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent for both oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent and with good knowledge in MS Office and Office Management.
- Excellent in data management and record-keeping.