RAK Academy is seeking a dynamic and committed Secondary DT & Arts Teacher- to cover maternity for 2 months.
To be considered for this role, teacher MUST be present in the UAE and MUST have visa sponsorship.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a degree plus a post-graduate qualification in education from an institution approved by the UAE Ministry of Education or equivalent.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a proven track record of excellent classroom and pedagogical practice.
- Experience teaching A level; IB would be an advantage.
- Strong ability to use technology to support teaching and learning.
- Be able to engage, motivate and support children, staff and parents.
- Be a reflective practitioner with the ability to think creatively and innovate.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic member of staff.
- Be willing to be fully involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Most importantly, fully subscribe to the maxim that “all complex decision-making be based on what constitutes best practice for the child”.
The school offers:
- Competitive Tax-free monthly salary.
To apply for this position please use ‘QUICK APPLY’
RAK Academy Family of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must have undergone a child protection screening to receive an offer of employment. You will be required to provide a Police Verification Check from your home country along with attestation of your qualifications’ and personal documents e.g. Degree, Marriage Certificate etc. The list of checks will be provided to candidates shortlisted for an interview.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
RAK Academy reserves the right to make an appointment at any stage of the recruitment process.
Due to the expected high levels of interest in positions, only candidates selected for a first interview will be contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date for applications.