As a Sales Manager, you will implement market development strategies, identify new partnership opportunities with brands directly and convert them into RTB House clients. You will be responsible for elevating client relationships, executing customer communications at all business levels, owning and implementing the go-to-market strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate direct sales direct brands by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closure;
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (decision-makers) of brands;
- Comprehensively expand portfolio of RTB House’s new customers;
- Create formal offers and present them to potential customers;
- Participate in product and offer presentations/pitches to prospective clients;
- Analyse sales statistics and formulate sales strategies to determine and achieve desired growth;
- You will be reporting to the Country Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Substantial and demonstrable experience in digital marketing with specific knowledge of advertising business models;
- Ideally, 3+ years of successful sales experience in digital marketing focused on performance online campaigns;
- Proven track record working with major brands;
- An established network among digital marketing professionals will be an important asset;
- Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an organization;
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with an ability to deliver in a time-sensitive environment;
- Understanding of the online advertising industry including major recent trends; knowledge of RTB model will be an asset;
- Fluent English; Arabic will be an asset.
- Chance to work in one of the fastest-growing sectors in online advertising;
- A proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI-powered Retargeting technology. (check out our client success stories at https://www.rtbhouse.com/success-stories/);
- Great opportunity for professional growth by joining the global leader in innovation, to building partnerships with top brands in Dubai;
- Exposure to both in-app and web campaigns and the opportunity to work with some of the premier third-party attribution partners in the industry
- The friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals;
- Benefits – up to the market.