The hotel comprises 213 luxurious guestrooms and suites and 6 four-bedroom villas with private pools, all furnished to the highest standards in a modern Arabic style. To meet the needs of long-staying guests, the hotel offers 161 fully-furnished spacious serviced apartments ranging from studios to four-bedroom units. The hotel is located within the acclaimed Qaryat Al Beri complex, on a one-kilometre stretch of private beach overlooking the strait that separates Abu Dhabi Island from the mainland. The hotel is conveniently located next to a souk, offering a variety of shops under one roof. It is only a ten-minute drive from the city’s international airport, five minutes from the golf course and the Convention Centre, and 15 minutes from the Corniche and the city centre.
The Sales Executive- (Leisure) is responsible for growing and generating business from emerging markets and industries and to develop new accounts for the hotel. He/She assists Sales Manager/ Director of Sales in the day to day sales activities plans as set forth in the hotel’s marketing plan to achieve the budgeted revenue.
Key functions of the position are as follows but not limited to:
- Arranges site inspections of hotel and hosts Fam trips.
- Act as the single point of contact for each assigned accounts of the geographic region(s) •
- Full account management of the region(s) and responding to all related industry segment accounts to achieve monthly wholesale target, generate small leisure groups and issue proposals/contracts.
- Maintain and grow positive customer relationships and business partnerships • Keep close follow up on developments of the competitor hotels (occupancy, structural alterations, renovation, special campaigns, rate promotions, marketing efforts, etc.)
- Act (and assist others when required) as a leisure specialist keeping yourself updated and informed about all their highs/lows, major movements, and trends within the industry.
- Participate in preparing sales action plans, attending sales meetings, developing new ideas such as special promotions along with marketing activations by sales department and/or F&B.
- Obtain current accurate knowledge of the organizational structure, both formal and informal, of own accounts, business and update frequently .
- Communicate effectively on all issues relevant to own accounts to maximize market penetration/exposure, leisure market trends, account market share and customer needs .
- Plan and conduct customer/business partner entertainment/outlet experiences across on a regular basis .
- Plan, coordinate and conduct site inspections across and and host designated fam trips.
- At least two years experience in the similar position in a 5* hotel
- Excellent command of English (written,Oral). Preferable Russian or German Speaker.
- Must have UAE driving license.
- Should meet or exceed the target set by the management
- Holder of a diploma/degree in any discipline
- Customer and revenue driven
- Good Interpersonal and writing skills with superior command over making power point presentations
- Self-motivated and driven to conclude and lead projects successfully.