Knowledge & Experience:
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in handling Valves from Oil & Gas/ manufacturing industry
Role & Responsibility:
- Register and log all inquiries received in to Data Base
- Review and evaluate the received RFQ / Tender Documents & acknowledge in 24 Hours.
- Prepare Costing.
- Responsible for Making Competitive & effective quotation in line with client requirement and adhering to company’s policies.
- Coordinate with the QC department for Technical queries and clarifications
- Coordinate with the Procurement Department to obtain the required quotations in timely manner
- Ensure that the received quotation are in line technically and commercially with the requirements
- Coordinate with all relevant departments including but not limited to SCM, Logistics, Legal, Local and Foreign Procurement and Quality Control to ensure that proposals prepared for inquiries and tenders are in compliance with the required terms and conditions
- Submit effective & competitive offers on time.
- Interact with clients to understand & anticipate and meets their needs.
- Follow-up and negotiate with client for submitted proposals, answer technical and commercial clarifications after review with respective departments.
- Review orders ensuring that the received orders are in line with our offer & interfacing into the data base
Sales Order Activities:
- Order Execution and Coordinate with all relevant departments including but not limited to SCM, Logistics, Local & Foreign Procurement to ensure that all contracts are executed in a proper and timely manner by meeting the promised dates.
- Coordinate with client for all PO related issues not limited to MTC approval/Delivery schedule.
- Projects Managers / Expeditors to be informed every detail of job and if required should be called for meeting and information to be shared with everyone.
- Follow Up with account and ensuring for submission of Performa Invoice/Bank Guarantee to client when required.
- Submit documents for payment and follow up for overdue invoices with clients
- Responsible to make sure that orders are closed by meeting all the necessary requirement & contractual obligations.
Documentation & Filing
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant files are kept in both soft and hard copies as per the format provided for all inquiries and tenders as per the company procedure
Business Development and Market Analysis:
- Prospect new customers by conducting market research and competitor analysis.