Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: []
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Reporting Manager: Sales Manager
Department: Sanitaryware (Building Products Divison)
Location: Dubai, UAE
The role is to ensure the proper coordination regarding the various inquiries and provide adequate support to submitting commercial and technical bids. Coordinate and maintain a stock register, ensure the clients have provided timely feedback, and document the Building Product Department’s customer inquiries, tenders, and bid submission. The role will endeavour to offer extensive support to the sales staff to meet bid submission deadlines or facilitate the necessary bidding information.
- Ensure proper coordination within the department, customers, manufacturers, suppliers, clients, and consumers.
- Obtain specification of required materials, sanitary wares, and accessories, prepare the quotation, and bid with the coordination of relevant brand suppliers.
- Verify the sanitary ware delivery schedules based on the specification sheets, estimate the Bill of Quantities based on the given drawings/material information.
- Maintain the records related to Bid Submissions, Vendor/Supplier details, Consumer enquiries.
- Attend the client meetings and respond positively to their enquiries and complaints.
- Follow-up with various suppliers for the competitive price, supply backlog, Pro-Forma Invoices, Product Purchase Orders.
- Coordinate International material supply logistics with the approved shipping /Air freight companies. Ensure stock receipt and delivery notes are maintained as needed.
Internal Work Relationships within Group:
- Coordinate within the department; seek approval for necessary tender submission and pricing.
External Work Relationships:
- Coordinate with various clients, suppliers, vendors, consumers, logistics agents
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Minimum Qualifications and Certification Knowledge:
- Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering preferred
Minimum Industry Experience:
- 3 Years’ experience in sanitary wares and accessories, storing and Distribution, BOQ, material take off.
Company Specific Knowledge:
- Technical know-how related to sanitary wares and accessories
- Must be excellent MS office applications, excel, word and power point
- Previous experience is submitting product quotes to large and small-scale customers
- Communication skills in English
- Perseverance and hardworking
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.