Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Perform administrative functions in accordance with policies determined by or in conjunction with management. Provide general administrative and clerical support including, but not limited to billing and accounts payable for the location.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation, composes and types correspondence, reads and routes incoming mail, and performs other administrative and clerical duties.
- May act as custodian for local documents and records including expense receipts and Pcard receipts.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to supervisory workers.
- Preparation of the document package for the parts and assemblies manufactured in the facility.
- Provide general clerical support, as needed.
- Ensure that work assignments are carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties assigned within the physical constraints of the job. Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Process and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand, comply, and enforce all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum of one years general clerical and administrative experience. Good verbal communication skills.
- Proficient typing skills. General computer knowledge.
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Technical background will be an added advantage.