Job Title: Production Manager
Job Code: 017/002/229
Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: AED 7,000 (all-inclusive) + Performance Bonus
Industry: Recycling & Environmental Services
The Production Manager is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the company’s plants in Abu Dhabi, with the objective of maximizing production, product sales, while maintaining budgets and continuously executing cost reduction measures. The Production Manager is responsible for managing the full Operation and Maintenance team and making sure the Plant is properly maintained and runs smoothly.
The Production Manager will also be responsible for supporting the Company’s other sites in Abu Dhabi to make sure the operations there are properly executed, and oversight of the operation is clear with the aim of maximizing production and sales for the company while reducing costs.
- Ensure the Operations & Maintenance (O&M) team is properly resourced with the most cost effective and complete skill sets required.
- Maintain and promote a high safety standard for the entire team.
- Maintain good team spirt and cooperation to ensure all O&M team members feel valued and work to the best of their abilities.
- Reach optimal working hours of the plant to maximize production.
- Ensure inventory of spare and wear parts in up to date and always available to reduce down times to minimum.
- Track and monitor slag sales and provide management with monthly updates on customers performance.
- Recommend plant modifications to reduce costs, increase production and improve overall operation.
- Achieve and exceed monthly production and sales targets for the company for EAF, LF and Refractory materials.
- Maintain best practice maintenance activities to reduce downtime, prevent major breakdowns and ensure long lasting life of equipment.
- Maintain complete production and maintenance records, including manpower requirements, tools, spare and wear parts lifetime, and provide management with analysis and recommendations for improvements and cost reductions.
- Ensure company is purchasing from the best local and international suppliers for parts and consumables.
- Manage subcontractors on site including all outsourced manpower and equipment.
- Support Site Manager in response to organization’s requirements and reporting.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Production Manager handling similar responsibilities in a crusher / recycling industry.