We are currently looking for experienced and qualified Physical Education Teacher.
- Bachelors/Masters degree with Major in Physical Education along with 2 years teaching experience.
- Candidate must be able to teach primary and secondary.
- Candidates with UAE teaching experience will be given preference.
Note: None of the above degrees must be through distance, correspondence or from an open university
- Candidate must be residing in the UAE.
- Experience in British Curriculum is preferred but not essential.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- An excellent team player both within the department and across phases
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- Good command of English
About Your Benefits
The position offer an excellent remuneration package.
Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
About the School
GEMS Cambridge International Schools have a proven track record of success in both academic and extra-curricular activities. Cambridge International Schools consistently produce results that are significantly above the UK national averages, year after year. Over the past 3 years alone, GEMS Cambridge students have been accepted to 97 universities in 26 countries. GEMS Cambridge Sharjah continues the legacy of the Cambridge brand in Muwaileh area, Sharjah. Just 25 minutes from Downtown Dubai, this exciting new school opened in September 2019. Now in its third year of opening with more than 1600 students up to Year 12, the school has a capacity of 2500 students and will accommodate students up to Year 13. GEMS Cambridge Sharjah is a values-driven school which delivers the National Curriculum of England, with distinct opportunities to develop students’ full potential academically, socially and personally in a warm, happy and safe environment with design thinking at the core of curriculum
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
- Passport-size photograph