HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Treatment and consultation of patients in the outpatient clinic:
- Provides independent and competent initial and emergency treatment of patients
- Takes over the medical assistance and organization in case of mass casualty incidents
- Conducts consultations on health issues and provides referrals to specialized counseling centers.
- In collaboration with (contracted) site physician – develops and executes a site hygiene concept, organizes testing and vaccination according to corporate and regional guidance.
Occupational health screening as far as required for Occupational Health Surveillance (based on workplace/exposure risk assessment):
- Maintains specialized and general communication with laboratories and physicians.
- Takes part in safety walk-arounds and gives medical input on exposure control, incident prevention and investigation.
Documentation and quality control:
- Composes documentation of patient data, medical findings and therapy measures, mainly in digital systems
- Independently documents inventory and warehouse management with content and inventory information, expiration date records, quality controls and test results.
- Disinfects, cleans and sterilizes medical material, instruments and dressing materials
- Checks medicines, dressing materials and medical material for expiry dates, monitors the storage conditions and documents these procedures.
- Monitors and updates medication inventories and expiration dates
- Carries out quality and functional checks on working materials and medical equipment
- Develops and implements local/regional health and safety programs on basis of corporate framework.
- Improves the health of employees through on-going programs and health checks.
- Develops strategies to ensure sustainable health and employee performance.
- Nursing School Degree.
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Occupational Health and Safety.
- Desirable: Qualification as registered First Aider and Instructor
- Fluency in English
- Working experience as a company nurse.
- Comprehensive Clinical Training in Occupational Health and Nursing.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- A warm and caring disposition.
- Valid License from MOH-UAE