Reporting to the Director Operations Support, the Manager, Operations Support Team will provide management and oversight of the Operations Support Administrator and Travel Coordinators in the onboarding and deployment of GardaWorld contractors.
- Management, reporting and oversight of the Contractor management and Travel teams.
- Review and update of policies and procedures on a regular basis and provide suggestions for improvements and efficiencies to the Director, Operations Support.
- Review and provide reporting to the Director, Operations Support about monthly Operations Support Team outputs based on S.M.A.R.T. goals.
- Work with Legal, Compliance and Risk departments to ensure that all contracts and templates are validated. Required onboarding documents are vetted, relevant and aligned to data protection guidelines.
- Management and oversight of end-to-end process of recruiting, onboarding, deployment and offboarding of contractors/consultants.
- Manage relationships with travel agents and third-party service providers, monitoring and negotiating rates and advising the Director, Operations Support on the most cost-efficient solutions.
- Consolidating and analysing various sources of data and statistics, reporting these to various stakeholders as required.
- Manage Company corporate travel and airline frequent flyer programmes.
- Reconciliation of travel agent invoices for all travel and hotels booked, ensuring all costs and fees are correctly listed and all refunds completed in full, for all business travel.
- Manage staff rotations for the oncall cover (24×7 emergency cover) for the travel team.
As detailed and delegated by Director Operations Support.
The Manager, Operations Support Team is accountable to the Director Operations Support for the responsibilities stated in this job description. These responsibilities will be monitored and managed through the mid-year and annual performance review and supported through the monitoring of KPIs.
- Highly developed time-management and scheduling skills with acute attention to detail.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and can re-prioritise staff effort accordingly.
- Listens, consults with others and communicates proactively.
- Works productively in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to determine and set workflow processes, co-ordinate work priorities and provide output oversight of a diverse team.
- Makes prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices.
- Takes responsibility for actions and provides others with a clear direction on recommendations for selection of contractors/consultants.
- Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder negotiation skills
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen
- Demonstrates integrity and upholds ethics and values.
- Experience in leading and managing a large multi-cultural team.
- Experience working in high a pressure environment.
- A minimum of 2 years working in a multi-national organisation with operations in EMEA.
- Working Knowledge of Amadeus or any similar global distribution system.
- 3-5 years’ experience in high threat/austere environment support, operational management, offshore travel management or similar.
- Experience with contractor management processes.
- Working knowledge of Navision.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).