To manage direct marketing operations for EAG marketing. The marketing operations manager is responsible for end-to-end process and systems for planning and dispatching direct marketing (email & SMS). The role is also responsible for continuous development of the capabilities of the direct marketing platforms with latest direct marketing tech and compliance requirements.
- Lead on direct marketing platform development projects and act as the business owner responsible for building product roadmaps in cooperation with the Technology and Innovation team.
- Oversee email and SMS calendar as well as planning and implementation.
- The role requires solid database knowledge, that allows better understanding of targeting and segmentations feasibilities in coordination with data analytic team (i.e. using dynamic modules for personalisation& automated/transactional trigger emails)
- Manage day to day agency relationship ensuring resource, training, and performance is to a high quality.
- Liaise with enterprise analytics to deliver reporting against direct marketing activities
- Manager asset library including template development in accordance with EY brand guidelines
- Drive learning agenda and work with marketing teams to deploy AB testing across campaigns
- Manage day to day operations for direct marketing to ensure on-time and accurate dispatch of direct marketing campaigns.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years in marketing operations or similar experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.