When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
As part of our continued expansion plans, the talabat Talent Acquisition team is looking for a talent brand hero to join us as Manager Employer Branding! You will be a key member of the TA team leading all employer branding efforts for the Regional COE TA team working closely with our Communications team to position talabat as an employer of choice!
With the core responsibility of building on our EVP, creating and seeing your story tell content come to life you’ll have the ability to take your internal and external audiences on a journey like no other!
What’s On Your Plate?
- Design, develop and execute on our employer branding strategy and roadmap in association with the overall people experience objective to share our employer value proposition with the world!.
- Driving both internal and external employer branding campaigns through creative thinking, collaborations with partners and colleagues and daily community management of key social platforms and promote offline partnerships both regionally and globally! This includes liaising with the People Operations teams regionally to get fresh ideas ready for launch to the target audience.
- Ensuring strong rollout of recruitment marketing campaigns whilst overseeing the brand content calendar in association with our Communications team to ensure a smooth execution of our initiatives.
- Liaising with external partners to bring together finalised project concepts before concluding with the Communications team to go live. Uni’s, Media, Conferences and Podcast projects for example
- Mapping and measuring all employer brand related data to review both internal and external experience, careers page analytics, brand positioning strength, key growth areas and others for continuous improvement along with measuring the impact of our campaigns and how it is contributing to both the perception of the talabat brand inline with our EVP and deliverables / OKRS.
What Did We Order?
- Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR/Comms or HR (but this isn’t essential!) with at least 4+ years experience within Communications/Marketing/Employer Branding for a reputable, high growth technology business on a global scale.
- Ability to influence and lead change through our senior leaders to recognise the value of a strong employer brand proposition.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in using Social platforms to share engaging content that intrigues through storytelling!
- Strong strategic, analytical and execution driven approach with the ability to organise and manage complex projects, campaigns and transformational change
- You need to be super creative with great time management skills. You’ll be handling multiple projects with super tight deadlines so we need you to be a fast thinker! You will be a true lover of all things talent acquisition, people and candidate experience and communication!
- Key partnering abilities when dealing with all the amazing teams across Talabat!