Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
The mission of the Manager Brand Activation is to position Reebok as the best sports brand in the cluster through maximizing innovative and inspirational brand exposure by recommending, planning and executing initiatives via Above-the-Line, Offline, Online, Mobile, Events and Activations in an integrated and single-minded manner.
Provide framework, guidance and tools to master all activities around SpoMa, Digital & CRM and Brand Activation, with a focus on excellence in execution for brand concepts, traffic driving and full price sell-through, especially for defined Key City Trade Zones, across all categories in the assigned territory.
- Lead the development, preparation and execution for the Reebok campaigns working in close collaboration with Sr Mgr BA MENA, BA Specialist in above-the-line and below-the-line media including media planning, buying activities, PR, events and any brand grassroot activation.
- Responsible for the execution of the seasonal and annual brand marketing calendar for both BUs Performance and Classics, as assigned by Sr Mgr BA MENA, that land the Global priorities and significantly improves Brand KPI’s – this includes Key City, trade zone and key partners (DTC and main KA).
- Pro-actively work with and support the Cluster Brand Director and the Sr Mgr BA MENA to direct the media, activation and creative agencies to maximize brand and product exposure for Reebok while maximizing integration with other elements of the marketing mix. First point of contact to the assigned agencies locally.
- Manages and communicates as per agreed GTM process with EM Hub BA team, in order to secure full compliance of the cluster BA media plan as per EM Hub guidelines.
- Provide campaign objectives and KPI’s upfront and analyse post-campaign performance including ROMI across the territory.
- Support the Omni-Marketing Mgr for TM initiatives and Account Marketing Plans for WHS, DTC and E-com accounts across all key categories for the territory, considering strategic EM Category Plans & Targets.
- Ensure plans are aligned with orderbook investments to drive effective ROMI & FPST% across channels.
- Remains up to date on the fast-developing Media Environment in general and New Media technologies and opportunities in particular
- Proactively works with Sports Marketing in supporting all their brand asset activities with the aim to position the brand as set out in our objectives (CrossFit, LES MILLS, UFC and Individual global and local assets)
- Provides input into the annual and quarterly media/advertising plan in close coordination with the agencies.
- Assumes responsibility for the (legally) correct usage of the Reebok trademarks and logos.
- Lead the creation and delivery of agency briefs to ensure responses are insight led, aligned with global guidelines, inspirational and on budget.
- Establishing and creating strong relationships and managing day-to-day activities with relevant internal and external partners.
- Negotiates and develops quotations with vendors by setting clear objectives and expectations.
- Market Share
- Market Sales vs Plan
- Market Direct Brand Contribution vs Plan
- Direct to Consumer traffic and conversion
- DTC, Main Key Accounts and ecom FPST on blockbuster campaigns.
- Media Budget management (per campaign): Reach vs TAR, Engagement vs TAR, PR Value vs TAR
- Brand Activation hub
- Brand Management functions EM level
- Cluster CtC Team
- Cluster Omnichannel C/E Team
- EM Hub BU Heads
- EM Concepts-to-Consumer team
- External Agencies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic Thinking with Operational Discipline
- Executional excellence
- Excellent creative/design/ art direction sense
- Strong conceptual understanding of brand building
- Ability of multi-tasking and attention to details
- Strong PR event experience and event management skills
- Significant knowledge of the full marketing mix (advertising, events, sponsorship, retail) with a major brand or retailer (sporting goods industry preferred)
- Strong expertise in digital and social media
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Marketing Budget Management
- Strong Interpersonal and influencing skills (eg. Relationship management, facilitation and consumer minded brand builder)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business or a minimum of 3-5 years equivalent professional experience in Marketing.
- Previous experience in a Matrix organization with Global and Local exposure.
- Fluent in English