- Directs resources toward the fullfillment of the College’s mission, values, and strategic priorities.
- Develop annual library budget, prepare drafts for various reports to assist in accreditations of various College programs, and coordinate with library committee and ensure compliance to all user requirements through all library collections.
- Prepare reports for all strategic plans, analyze all data for library services and functions, and prepare design library related programs.
- Administer efficient working of all full time and temporary employees, evaluate all performance of library staff, assist to develop various library instruction programs, and assist staff and students for same.
- Manage and assist to acquire all materials, ensure compliance to all development policy, and evaluate all collections for curriculum, and supervise all library services for faculty members and students.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all colleagues, faculty members, and studentS, assist in various library activitie, monitor all library functions, and supervise efficient working of faculty members.
- Ensuring that services are provided in an efficient and effective manner.
- Prepare and documents all library policies in collaboration with academic affairs.
- Participate in all meeting and workshops for library services, assist students with all reference services, and provide all required information to staff and faculty members.
- Administer and organize various library services and participate in all meetings ensuring adherence to all library policies and procedure.
- Attend meetings when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – English and Arabic
- Excellent translation skills – English to Arabic (vice versa)
- Good leadership skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Masters Degree holder – Library and Information Science