Job Number 21059223
Job Category Engineering & Facilities
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
- Responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing kitchen equipment.
- Ensure all kitchen equipment’s are working in good condition and safe for the operator.
- Perform any other reasonable duty requested by Supervisor.
- Complete the Planned Maintenance Work Orders in the Transcendent System.
- Monitor and attends all related defects/work orders and request from the guest internal and external areas in GXP system.
As a part of Organizational requirement – Multi-Tasking & Multi-Skill would be your Role & Responsibilities & on basis of this you shall be rotated within the department’s various functions. Every endeavour shall be made you to Learn & Grow within this requirement & be well versed with all Engineering Operations.
- Demonstrate initiative at all times.
- Carry out maintenance and repair works as required.
- Complete all work orders as required in a timely fashion.
- Maintain kitchen equipment within the hotel complex with special emphasis on health safety.
- Assist with all emergency services, e.g. fire alarms, lighting, batteries and standby power requirements, inclusive of generators.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools and testing equipment, ammeters and test lamps.
- All Planned Maintenance Work Orders are carried out effectively and efficiently; and signed off on completion.
- Ensure that adequate protection is in place whilst carrying out all works, leaving areas clean and tidy on task completion.
- Order and maintain minimum spare parts required.
- Carry out other duties and tasks assigned by the Shift Supervisor, Maintenance Manager ADoE, & DoE in accordance with the business.
- Assist other engineers as and when required.
- Assist or direct contractors as required.
- Able to carry any shift duty according to business and operations requirement.
- Carry out project related works as and when necessary.
- As and when applicable, train other team members.
- Comply with all health & safety policies and fire regulations, ensuring required PPE are worn at all times.
- Ensure all work practices adhere to company and statutory legislation with due diligence at all times.
- Be aware of all Health, Safety and Fire regulations and to abide by their terms.
- Demonstrate proper and safe usage of all equipment.
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene at all times and be immaculately presented at all times.
- Ensure that the full uniform is worn at all times, including name badge, and the correct safety attire is used for appropriate jobs.
- Report any incidents/accidents to the Supervisor/ Maintenance Manager/ ADoE.
The Blueprint-related responsibilities
In this role you will impact the company strategy as follows:
- Daily data collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
- Support and participate in departmental objectives.
- Continue to improve on skills and knowledge.
- Train / advise other team members on techniques as and when appropriate.
- Diligence in prevention of wastage.
- Attendance at relevant training courses is compulsory, including thorough support of all departmental training.
- Be contactable at all times by carrying a duty mobile and responding promptly at all times.
- Carry out assigned duties in respect of firefighting, fire protection and safety, and be familiar with firefighting equipment.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.