About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for an IT Asset Management Specialist to play a key role focused on strategic management of WSPs IT hardware and software and supplier relationships.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
A typical week would include:
- Own the Middle East Service Now CMDB (configuration management database), working with IT management and service partners to define and implement all mechanisms needed to ensure full control of all IT Assets.
- Own the end user computing hardware portfolio (computers, accessories), keeping abreast of the latest models and account for IT assets throughout WSP Middle East, utilising tools to manage assets
- Be responsible for ensuring regional asset management processes are followed by all IT resources, including service partners.
- Maintain precise documentation and accurate usage of the CMDB.
- Ensure business critical infrastructure hardware such as servers, network switches and storage systems are covered with warranties and maintenance and information of these are maintained in the CMDB.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role within a large Enterprise class organization
- Excellent organization skills and able to apply clear thinking and structure to my daily way of working.
- Highly skilled with Excel and reporting tools.
- Ability to engage effectively across organizational groups and teams.
- Well versed in ERP and financial systems, ITSM products such as Service Now, and other asset management systems.
- Able to travel to the Sharjah office as frequently as required and occasionally to other Middle East offices.
- Familiarity with ITIL framework and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.