Via Medica International Healthcare LLC is looking for a Male – Registered Nurse to be part of our Industrial Medicine. Registered Nurse is responsible for overseeing Medical issues at the site. The position is both administrative and clinical.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to treating employees, inspecting the work area for health hazards, and observe working conditions.
- Responsible for providing basic first aid, evaluating an employee’s health, and providing an initial diagnosis on medical conditions, maintaining employee health records, as well as appraising the safety and health hazards in the work environment.
- He may conduct thorough physical examinations on an employee in order to establish preexisting medical conditions or determine physical ailments acquired in the workplace.
- Inspects the work area and equipment used by personnel for safety compliance, generates detailed reports on safety conditions educate employees on preventative measures against occupational hazards, promotes healthy living and working conditions, provides counseling and support, develops health and safety policies, and ensures that the company is up to date with public health and employment safety legislation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 Years of recent Medical Experience
- MOH/ DHA Registered Nurse
- Free Transportation (Within Ajman Area)