About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a HR Administrator to assist the Middle East human resources team through a period of increased workload.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
A typical week would include:
- Be fully responsible for ensuring all HR administration requests by employees or the HR team are responded to.
- Responsible for general HR day to day operations
- Be responsible to Audit Records Management (QA & QC on folder naming, file saving), inputting and amending the employee data and ensuring the integrity of data within the HR Management Information System (Agresso), HR service desk management, and leave management for all Business Unit i.e. monthly reconciliation.
- Assist the HR team with employment contract drafting for new employees, amendments to contract for existing or transferring employees, mobilization and demobilization process and updating the various trackers.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 1-5 years experience working in a Human Resources department
- Possibly be studying towards a Human Resources professional qualification such CIPD
- Good communications skills and a genuine passion about human resources
- Proficient in report writing, data analysis and generating management information.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.