The place to savour life! At Mövenpick, we believe indulgence isn’t a privilege – it’s a crucial ingredient in our recipe for happiness. Savouring life’s natural pleasures brings fulfillment, appreciation and positivity. When you smile at life, life smiles back.
We have a unique opportunity for a qualified Hair Stylist dedicated in delivering memorable service to our guests all day every day.
As a Hair Stylist you will provide a wide range of exceptional hair treatments. Your expertise and interpersonal skills will shine through and you will take pride in knowing that your talent helps our guests look and feel their very best. Our Hair Stylist will build and maintain a loyal clientele, maximising the bookings and upselling the services offered to our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Perform hair care services including; cutting, styling, blow-drying, hair coloring, conditioning treatments, formal evening designs & weddings
- Ensure the proper procedures in the operations of each appointment, welcoming guests and basic reservations
- Must follow the LQA (leading quality assurance) standards at all times
- Accommodates special requests of guests
- Maintains a clean and productive work environment that meets the DHA Health Standards
- Assist with cleaning duties as required for all areas of the saloon
- Meet assigned targets
- Product training with subsequent sales goals will be assigned
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English
- Have a Passion for People and Service Excellence
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment, and actively participate in health and safety initiatives
- Adhere to all hotel environmental policies and initiatives
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a five-star environment preferred
- Be competent in all services including cutting, colouring, styling and extensions an asset
- Certification from an accredited school of Hair is required
- All professional licenses are to be current
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Must possess a professional presentation
- English verbal, written and communication skills
- A passion for everything spa and wellness
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays , morning, and afteroon shift
Your team and working environment:
- Tight-knit, inclusive, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable teammates
- Supportive team always willing to work together to complete the task at hand
- Cohesive teams with the ability to be successful with and without direct supervision
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!