Can you be our guests’ superhero? Is guest service your ultimate passion? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our first class Guest Relations Team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Guest Relations Specialist, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Guest Relations Specialist:
- Supports the smooth running of the guest relations department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Guest Relations Specialist:
- Experience in guest relations is essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Radisson Resort Ras Al Khaimah, Marjan Island will open its doors very soon. We’re looking for passionate hoteliers to join us in our mission to successfully open the first ever Radisson Resort in the U.A.E. and make every moment matter for our guests.
With a pristine location on the Al Marjan Island, a spectacular manmade destination comprising four coral-shaped islands that open out to the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf, the hotel offers 388 rooms, impressive dining experiences plus extensive meeting and conference facilities.
Does it sound like your kind of gig? We certainly hope so and expect your full dedication and enthusiasm. We promise you it will be a great hotel to work in with a pretty cool hotel team to boot! Do you want to be part of this dynamic opening crew? Send your CV and put on your biggest smile.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.