The IFFCO Graduate Trainee Program is to cultivate and develop trainee as our future leaders.The Trainee will work through a series of core components including on-the-job training, learning interventions, assigned Sr. Leadership mentors & sponsors and other avenues for personal & professional development.
The Trainee will be an integral part of one of our Finance teams providing financial analysis to help the business make better financial decisions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide the financial data to make critical choices
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting
- Support our planning cycle and collaborate with other teams
- Manage compliance and controls projects, providing insights that allows us to grow our business and manage our costs.
- Based on projects for each rotation during the course of the Program
Work experience requirement
- You must be a resident of the country where the role is based
- You must be a Bachelor’s / Master’s graduate in Finance from the year 2020 or 2021
- Consumer Focus
Business Unit: Oils&Fats(UAE) (370)
Business Group: Oils&Fats (239)