Who We Are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What You’ll Do
You will support the Chief Marketing and Customer Office (CMCO) in their leadership function, from an administration, project management, internal events and partnerships perspective. Working with stakeholders both inside and outside the Group, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the CMCO’s calendar, clarifying meeting agendas and actions
- Summarising emails and documents and proposing suitable responses
- Working with the travel department on bookings, schedules, and logistics
- Organising events both online and offline and managing attendees
- Compiling news and trends reports, also leveraging internal teams
- Providing support on projects relating to our ecommerce ambitions
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with internal and external partners, suppliers, vendors and key relationships
- Ensuring stakeholders are kept up to date of initiatives as required
- Recommending improvements to communications and ways of working
- Performing any other duties that allow the CMCO to be more productive
What We Are Looking For
- Experienced executive assistant with the ability to bring order to chaos
- Excellent communication and stakeholders management abilities
- Ability to quickly read a situation and recommend suitable courses of action
- Proven ability to manage and nurture projects, partnerships, or prospects
- A hunger to deliver truly transformational impact. This role is not for the timid!
What We Can Offer You
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.