ADNOC Group Overview:
ADNOC is one of the world’s leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us. By working together every day, we’re bringing energy to life. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was established on the 27th November 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Since its establishment, ADNOC has steadily enhanced its competitive position through its sound business interest in 18 specialist subsidiary and joint venture companies in addition to educational institutions, known as the ADNOC Group of Companies.
Today, ADNOC manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil and gas producing companies in the world. In the last few years, significant achievements have been made in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi’s energy supplies. ADNOC is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially.
Group Company Overview:
The Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Petroleum Operations (ADNOC ONSHORE) functions throughout onshore development sites as well as in the shallow coastal waters of Abu Dhabi.
We are the largest oil producer within the ADNOC Group, accounting for over half of the UAE’s total oil production. As the country’s oldest oil production company, our operations date back to 1939, when a 75-year concession was signed to explore for oil and gas in Abu Dhabi.
As a global industry leader in environmental sustainability, we are the first in the world to capture carbon from the iron and steel industry. Our Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) facility at Al Reyadah captures 800,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) from Emirates Steel Industries (ESI) each year, for use in the BAB and Rumaitha oil fields to support Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR).
As part of our commitment to preserving our natural assets for generations to come, we have developed biodiversity plans to help protect the unique marine life and wildlife at the Al Nouf and Qusahwira oil fields.
Coordinates Drilling Services requirement in accordance with best industry practices/latest technology, ADNOC Onshore Established policies, and legal requirements.
Operates independently on assigned projects and determines contracts model to be used. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan accomplish goals. Leads and directs the work of his team members. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The work requires the assessment and implementation of comprehend Drilling Services contract to maximize the value of information is obtained from exploration/appraisal well, cost effective wells, and operations.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Identify the Need of Tendering, build up Business Cases, tender strategies and acquire necessary approvals.
- Assess competency of existing bidder list companies.
- Participate in pre-qualification of newly registered companies and advise best group to be fit in
- Construct Scope of Work and Pricing Structure
- Review Tender packages to assure clarity of Request for Tendering (RFT) and in line with ADNOC Standards and compliant with Scope of Work
- Participate in Tender Committee meetings, manages technical bid evaluation process and recommends technically acceptable bidders.
- Prepare Tender Board submissions, attends Tender Board meetings as required and advises on award recommendations to shareholders.
- Perform functional review for the completed Tender documents.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Contract Mobilization
- HSE rules compliance and implementation of corrective actions.
- Documentations and record Keeping
- Performance management
- Contract fund monitoring
- Negotiate Contract claims and variations in association with Procurement Division and Legal
- Managing Contract disputes
- Ethical business conduct
- Contract completion and close-out
- Requirement gathering based on Business Plan
- Cost estimates of services to be obtained for tendering , variation orders and extensions
- Allocation preparation and communication with End User and Contractors on assigned jobs.
- Ensure an active inventory for all drilling services projects
- Ensure compliance with contract Terms and Conditions
- Assure adherence with company policy concerning HSE, Finance, Code of Conduct, etc.
- Liaise with HSE, QA&QC team and end users to assure Equipment’s and Services are within required standards of work
- Continuously take the advice from PD and Legal Department for any dispute, misunderstanding, or application of Terms and Conditions.
- Assure purchase orders (PO’s) are issued for Services executed and in compliance with Contract
- Assure application of variations on issued PO’s when needed. E.g. cancellation, incomplete charges, .etc.
- Review service entry sheets (SES) on time matching with KPI target and making sure all supporting documents are present to justify the claimed payment
- Make sure Invoices are processed within Contract set time, usually 30 days from completion date.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 5 years of experience, including at least 3 years in Drilling & Completion Operations
- Contract Management related certificates.
Group Company: ADNOC Onshore