Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description And Requirements
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
Come & join our international team.
As the EMEA Commercial Desktops Product Manager you will be responsible for achieving sales and financial goals for your assigned products, reporting to the Business Unit Director, maximizing sales by managing the product life cycle (product requirements, supply/demand planning, product launch, sales enablement, sales training, and product sunset).
Ideally you will have product marketing experience in IT industry, ability to articulate a thorough understanding of the PC market, potential to collaborate across multiple teams such as worldwide product marketing, relationship sales, channel sales, web sales, marketing, finance and supply chain in order to achieve the financial goals of his/her assigned products. You will have strong marketing skills to develop and grow a Brand and a portfolio in relation to the commercial customers’ needs and requirements. In the post-covid era this is critically important to understand how people now work and how we’ll all be working in the future, and anticipate trends in product and communications strategies.
What tasks are waiting for you in this role?
- Overview and analyze of the desktop market including customer requirements, competitive positioning and technology trends.
- Understand competitive landscape and develop sales and marketing tactics to take advantage of our strengths and minimize the risk of our weaknesses
- Drive your assigned products from cradle to grave.
- Influence WW product roadmap with EMEA specific needs.
- Drive Desktops marketing requirements into the EMEA and WW marketing teams
- Collaborate with the sales segments (Corporate, Global, Public Sector, SMB, Web) to develop sales strategies and marketing tactics to achieve the financial goals of his/her assigned products.
- Train Lenovo Sales Reps and Channel Partners on his/her assigned products.
- Create a competitive and timely portfolio for our SMB and Web business
- Collaborate with sales, GSC and supply/demand planning to forecast right, maximizing sales and minimizing aged inventory.
- Announce products “Time To Market” with all assets ready to use (CRM, Web, datasheets, presentations, supply planning, pricing, training, etc…).
What do we expect from you?
- Previous product marketing experience preferred.
- Good understanding of IT product development cycle and processes.
- Good understanding of IT go to market and channels.
- Ability to leverage extended teams.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficient in selling Products’ value vs Products’ specs.
- Business analytic and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
What We Will Offer You?
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package
Sound like your cup of coffee?
We are looking forward to discuss this position with you soon!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.