Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
The role looks after our afiliated agent businesses in Iraq, Yemen, Libya & SudanThe current volume of business is between USD$20m and USD$25m per month. Supporting growth within the “Red Cluster” of countries (which includes Iraq & Yemen, Libya & Sudan) This role will create a stable platform to support the expected growth that will follow.
Manage end to end Demand planning, replenishment and order management process for agents cluster (Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Sudan) focused on service delivery and consistent customer satisfaction achievement.
A day in the life of…
- Manage agents performance and service delivery by ensuring healthy stock cover in place
- Plan Ensure supply is happening on time in close coordination with the category supply planners.
- Develop and maintain direct relationship with the distributors for the onground operations through regular review of performance such as MTD IMS sales, foreseen issues/ deviations from the Demand Plan and discuss actions and impact on the IMS forecast and the stock situation.
- Minimize the amount of ineffecient practices using the correct escalation path (Enagaging with key stakeholders in the Sales/ Supply chain senior management); ex: Ad-hoc activities, inaccurate reporting… Communicate significant forecast changes with MENA supply planning team, feeding into the Monthly Business Planning Cycle.
- Conduct peridic health checks to ensure compliance and eliminate any incorrect practices by using the escalation path; ex: Ad-hoc activities, inaccurate reporting… Communicate significant forecast changes with MENA supply planning team, feeding into the Monthly Business Planning Cycle.
- Ensure timely reporting to Brand management, CCSD team and Supply Chain management for key meetings, e.g WOR,MOR,MSR
- Order Management, Ensure on time processing of order fulfilment activity, managing OBD creation, modification and reason code assignment
- Maintain a clean, up-to-date, weekly split reorder plan (on material level) with a monthly summary by DP-group and F-group. Ensure timely reflection of supply constraints, 18-month TPS projection (translated from the IMS forecast and stock covers) and manage promo forecast and PI/PO regularly. Streamline the order placement process for distributors and maintain a correct balance between IMS and TPS achieved through a good stock cover. Establish a learning log and maintain it regularly.
- Report important information on regular basis and hold meetings to present KPIs ( Stock Covers,Out of stock, Freshness, Issues) besides the main contributors to failures. Discuss action plans, especially where issues could be significantly detrimental to achieving the business targets (ex. significant gaps between IMS & TPS, etc.)
- Analyze past promotion & standard SKU forecast on regular basis: Any supply issues, post promo periods and drop-offs, etc. and challenge Sales in similar future promotion forecast.
- Effectively use all Demand Planning system functionality to enable an exception based management approach
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders in Head of Sales, Distributor manager, DSP, COC, PLOG, CFSC and Distributors , to ensure the quality and processes are meeting the business and system requirements.
- Ensure monthly adherence to functional healthchecks and periodic review of General Shipping Instructions (GSI) for better management of risk and opportunities.
- Monitor IMS claims to supplier within the agreed lead-time to closure.
What Will Make You Successful
- Solid experience in Import/Export or shipping industry (not less than 3-4 years).
- Understands Best Practices, implication and alignment points in Intermarket Supply partnership and supply planning processes.
- Must be familiar with shipping industry systems / programs to leverage on Carriers portal to create visibility of cargo and shipment status.
- University degree in Business Administration, or in
- International Procurement and Materials Management
- Knowledge of International Trade, Banking Instruments,
- Customs Law and Regulations is an advantage.
- Experience in related business improvement projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate an ability to handle difficult situations that may call for an element of negotiation or problem solving.
- Good judgment and decision making skills.