Who we are
L’OCCITANE Group is an international group that manufactures and retails beauty and wellbeing products that are rich in natural and organic ingredients. A global leader in the premium beauty market, the Group has more than 3,000 retail outlets, including more than 1,500 owned stores, and is present in 90 countries. Through its seven brands – L’OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian, L’OCCITANE au Brésil, LimeLife, ELEMIS and Sol de Janeiro – the Group offers new and extraordinary beauty experiences, using high-quality products that respect nature, the environment and the people in it.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of the CRM team you will be responsible for owning the Customer Lifecyle Campaigns. You will…
- Act as an owner of the customer journey, develop the journey map and gain team alignment with design, data and communication teams.
- Gain deep customer empathy and understanding of our customers’ challenges and triumphs.
- Build campaigns with complex personalized logic delivered through behaviour-based triggers to meet customers where they are and take them further.
- Set up effective promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns that drive growth, retention, and win back.
- Continuous optimization – regularly reporting on key lifecycle marketing KPIs and campaign performance, making recommendations for continuously building upon the program.
- Establish rigorous AB testing processes to test creative design, content, email cadence, and timing to constantly improve performance.
- Partner with the data teams to uncover customer insights and develop more tailored experiences for our customers.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 1-2 years of experience working in CLM or in a CRM team preferably in retail, ecommerce or Loyalty
- Salesforce marketing cloud experience would be a plus!
- Self-driven and flexible enough to work in a hyper-growth environment.
- Comfortable with data and metrics; analytical ability with test and learn mentality for tweaking, experimenting, and continuous optimization.
- Intense curiosity about data and the insights it holds about our customers.
- You have the ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.