When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
We are looking for an Copywriter – Partner Communication to join our team and be part of our growth.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Work with Sr Vendor Engagement specialist to Create copy text, and edit and proofread.
- Translate from EN to AR and visa versa.
- Brief and create scripts and work with designers to create attractive artwork and designs.
- Produce engaging content and text copy for Partner communications and learning projects.
- Manage Vendor Comms Calendar.
- Support in creating and executing engagement strategies.
- Write Digital content such as blogs, social media texts, and educational material.
- Source supporting material.
- Research best B2B Marketing initiatives, and suggest new ideas.
What’ Did We Order?
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in copywriting roles
- Prior work experience in an eCommerce, food-tech.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication in EN & AR
- Experience with SEO
- Proven transcription and translation experience
- Excellent time-management & organizational skills.
- Collaborative & creative spirit.