When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
We are looking for a Coordinator Vendor to join our team and be part of our growth. If you’re an analytical and collaborative person who is hungry for a new adventure, a multinational workplace is waiting for you.
What’s On Our Plate
- Maintaining inventory for partners with daily updates; price updates, inventory update, new SKUs, promotions, catalog
- Monitoring pickers and orders
- Responsible for setting up processes for manpower roster to ensure effective picker utilization
- Administrative assistance to vendors; address vendor issues
- Implement and execute promotions from the vendors on the platform
- Help vendors familiarize with internal tools and technology for optimized order processing
- Improve vendor delay by working closely with partners to identify and solve for key issues
What We Ordered
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- From 1 to 2 years of experience holding the same title or relevant
- Resident in the UAE
- Able to analyze data
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation skills.
- Customer Oriented.
- Adaptability & Flexibility.
- Excellent command of spoken & Written English
Working within Talabat means access to the world’s leading perks and benefits, including:
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace.
- Building the fastest growing, largest, and most valuable network of online food ordering services in the world, and more.
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve.
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company.
- Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over 45 nationalities.
- Company events, cultural and sports events.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- Competitive salary.