Perform and track approved maintenance and modification operations to permitted aircraft components in compliance with technical and legal procedures and regulations.
- Perform approved maintenance work on aircraft components within area of responsibility and on approved schedule, to ensure compliance with internal procedures and external regulations
- Inspect, test and troubleshoot parts, assembly, disassembly and other component issues according to approved documentation (e.g. CMM) to ensure compliance with regulations and adherence to high standards
- Assist, track and document maintenance activities execution to ensure progression according to plan
- Track and report technical issues and anomalies to senior team members in a timely fashion to ensure their speedy resolution
- Maintain and oversee tools and equipment in compliance with policies and procedures to ensure proper function and appropriate housekeeping
- Coach, train and assist junior team members to contribute to skills development and knowledge of standards and procedures
Education & Experience
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Component Technician within Mechanical Component workshop in a MRO
- Fluent in oral and written English language. Computer literate (Excel/Word/Access/Email).
- D2 authorization (preferred). OEM training (preferred).
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.