A Commercial Coordinator is responsible for managing Group, Events, Social Events and Long Stay Apartment requests, serving as an intermediary between the customer and the commercial and operational areas.
What will I be doing?
As a Commercial Coordinator, you will be the hotel point of contact for groups, events, social events and long stay room requests. Some of your main task to perform the following tasks with the higher standards are:
- Receive groups and events request and keep up to date the hotel even output
- Draw up contracts for groups and events, update payment instructions and enter important information relevant to the group
- Sell social events for our F&B outlets – family dinners, afternoon events.
- Convert Long Stay Apartment request received directly or via online platforms
- Negotiate budgets with customers
- Develop events Work Orders in the system with all relevant information
- Perform monthly report and update closing information groups, event.
- Interact permanently with the Account Managers, Sales Manager, Reservations, Front Desk, Department Parties, Hilton Meetings and kitchen
- Act directly with the guest or client during their stay
- Ensure that all client requests are answered efficiently and with agility
- Perform site inspection of the hotel and our facilities
What are we looking for?
A Commercial Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Graduate or MBA in Management, Hospitality and Marketing
- Previous sales groups and events, preferably in Hospitality
- Ability to analyze and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Sense of organization and planning
- Good computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proactive approach to meet deadlines and objectives
- Arabic speaking
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!