To effectively manage and develop the Learning & Development (L&D) function supporting the delivery of all L&D activity and key projects across the business. Contribute to the business success by training and developing its people ensuring the workforce is able to meet the changing needs of the business.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 2
What you will be doing:
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven experience as an L&D Coordinator or Executive
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, situated close to key commercial areas, shopping malls and attractions in Oud Metha, a central business district in Bur Dubai. Several destinations can be reached within 10 minutes, including Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Airport.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS