- Reporting to the Boutique Manager, the Btq Operation Coordinator is the main responsible to manage the daily operations and administrative tasks.
- He/she is as well the main contact point for all the topics related to the Customer Service and makes sure to guarantee at any time the customer satisfaction and retention.
DAILY OPERATION SUPPORT
- Support the operations and administration of the boutique including shipping, receiving, ordering supplies, back office organization and accessories orders.
- Participate in the daily opening procedures.
- Monthly inventory support.
- Be the main contact for the operation tasks between the boutique and the office.
- Support the client advisors when needed during the selling ceremony.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT
- Take care of all after sales clients from registration to pick up.
- Liaise with repair technical center and act as the voice of the client throughout their repair process, advocating for them and asking questions on their behalf.
- Be in regular & proactive communication with the clients and their main point of contact through phone, e-mail, chat, etc. and communicate with clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Make sure to achieve the KPIs set by the Btq Manager.
- In charge of Medallia program for the Btq.
CLIENT DATABASE MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Support the Client advisors to register the client and prospect information in the CRM tools provided by the brand.
- Provide clients reports to the Btq manager when needed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- 2-3 years of experience in administrative positions
- Good communication skills – Verbal and Written
- Proven effective team player with strong emotional intelligence skills and capacity to interact with end clients
- Strong capacity of organization
- Experience in retail is a plus, but no mandatory.
- Basic computer skills and report analytics
- Proficiency in English. Arabic not mandatory but is a plus.
- Dubai Mall Btq