- Win clients loyalty.
- Welcome, listen to, understand, shape and satisfy client needs, exceeding their expectations
- Share product knowledge to build the sale and basket
- Introduce complimentary services to the client and assist to uplift the average basket sales
- Apply Sephora Attitude with the use of digital tools to enhance the clients experience
Education & Demonstration
- Assist and guide clients on the most appropriate range of products, according to their needs and skin type
- Support your store team in explaining and demonstrating new products to the clients
- Display an exceptional image and body language in accordance with the Sephora grooming guidelines
- Make sure to set example and be a role model at all time
- Use the Sephora Attitude & selling techniques to build and maximize each client’s basket
- Contribute in achieving store monthly turnover
- Contribute to the store commercial and operational KPIs
- Have a focus on achieving the stores services target
- Apply the policies and procedures according to Sephora standards
- Support your store team with merchandising procedures (products, testers, prices, animations, cash desk area, stock room, beauty hub tools, etc.) according to Sephora standards
- Assist your store in all departments where necessary (cash, operations other axis)
- Contribute to the overall store’s image through cleanliness and product restocking.
- Contribute to improving on audit finding
- Keep the knowledge and skills up to date by attending regular training and convention events, either in-class at Sephora University or in store and by connecting and actively using our digital training platform (Axonify).
- Store team (Store Manager/Director, Supervisor, Beauty Consultants), Area Manager, HR & Training team.
- Clients, Brand Promoters. Brand Trainers, Security, and Cleaning Team.
Job Holder Profile
- Basic product knowledge.
- Proven successful sales and services in store
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in sales
- English – minimum intermediate level for OGCC and basic for KSA
- Arabic is a plus for OGCC and mandatory for KSA
- Strong selling techniques
- Good communication skills
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands – including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world’s premier digital beauty destination.