The Business Management team is an integral part of the CCIB structure ensuring the efficient and proactive management, planning & execution of strategic initiatives to drive Business momentum, Customer engagement(through in-house CRM), governance and support which change and transformation projects, governance, risk, control and business management.
- Ensure the CCIB and International Group are aligned with FAB’ s vision, objectives, plans & tools required to meet performance targets and aligning to the strategic ambitions of the bank
- Lead and support CCIB’ s Strategy by definition, project and change management
- Coordinate a cross-functional and cross-regional alignment activities with focus on client delivery, business synergies, costs, risks and regulatory needs across all Corporate, Commercial & International Banking Group businesses, products, and locations
- Manage and lead Customer experience related projects and initiatives
- Centrally manage data requirements including reporting and proactively manage data and report quality to provide to both Management, Coverage and Products efficiently and proactively
- Coordinate and Manage internally within CIB and act as a SPOC in all related projects including IT & Digital
- Strong interpersonal, people management and facilitation skills with an ability to secure buy-in and bind people to proactively support project delivery (tact and diplomacy, influencing skills and overall sensitivity to the implications of change
- Leverage exceptional problem-solving skills to identify key issues/questions, develop and ensure follow through on comprehensive plans
- A bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer science/Finance with highly recommended International qualification in project management is highly recommended e.g. Scrum master/PMP
- Prior experience in Bank’s Financial Department in similar roles
Planning & Analytics:
- Provide Data & MIS support to Coverage & the Product team
- Act as an intermediary between Operations & Coverage in terms of Data Management
- Perform as a Delivery unit to provide statistics on monthly basis to the senior management with regard to client engagement reports such as Calls achieved at RM level, visits in pipeline, key account plan maintained etc., & other financial information such as portfolio, commission etc.,. Lighthouse is the source system for these reports.
- This Data Management process is only associated with the Static information changes in T24 and it does not touch or update the financial details sections placed in T24
Governance, Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
- Work with business and support functions to ensure policies and procedures are adequate, effective and efficient to support business momentum while reducing risks of errors, omissions and loss to acceptable levels at an acceptable cost.
- Establish appropriate SLA’s and SOPs with Relevant support and control functions and partners
- Working closely with Group Customer Experience team to ensure managing customer related surveys, SRs, Complaints are reported, monitored, and managed accordingly
- Self-starter – the incumbent must be able to lead workshops and help formulate requirements, options and solutions with an ability to get things done through others; able to identify proactive, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of the business;
- Strong analytical and problem solving mindset
- Customer Focus – understand customer perspective when developing requirements and ensuring fit for purpose customer friendly solution are designed
- Strong communication skills are required to draw out requirements and to challenge where appropriate and to establish bond with key stakeholders
- A high degree of self-assurance/initiative and business sense is required to perform responsibilities independently or collaboratively in a team environment as required
- A bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer science or relevant professional qualification with highly recommended International qualification in project management is highly recommended e.g. Scrum master/PMP
- 8-10 years of business experience ideally in IT, Banking or Financial Services companies where there has been direct exposure to significant change.
- Experience of complex change management programs/business transformation and strategy execution
- Technical skills – PowerBi, PL SQL, Microsoft dynamics CRM
- High level of attention to detail, organized, structure way of thinking and delivery
- Self-directed, able to manage multiple tasks within time constraint and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some knowledge of CCIB business and associated processes