Passionate about finance operations? As an Asst. Credit Manager , you will work with your team to assist internal and external guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure payment follow ups, reconcile AR ledger with General Ledger and Credit Card and payment allocations.
- Forward high balance report to the Asst. Financial Controller for further review.
- Review Accounts Receivable aging report on daily basis and plan appropriate actions.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for service
Your team and working environment:
Pullman Dubai Downtown is a cosmopolitan 5star hotel located in Business Bay district in close proximity to the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and the Dubai Downtown area with stunning views of the Dubai Skyline and Dubai Water Canal.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS