As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What’s On Your Plate?
The talabat Talent team is looking to further strengthen its force with a dynamic, fast thinking and creative Talent Acquisition Associate to join our awesome Product team. The successful individual will play an integral role in scaling our tech and product teams as part of talabat’s 2021 growth strategy.
What’s On Your Plate?
- You will support in managing, planning and coordinating interviews with multiple stakeholders throughout our Product teams including the TA team.
- You will support the team with identifying the best talent and providing market insights.
- Supporting in improving on candidate experience through core interactions.
- Managing workday to ensure all applications and offers are updated on behalf of the TA team.
- You will stay up-to-date and support with our current Candidate Experience and Employer Branding topics to support operational tasks.
- You will have the opportunity to take on various side projects to aid in your growth and continuous development whilst learning all things tech and product.
What Did We Order?
- You should have great communication skills – you listen with the intent to understand and are able to bridge gaps in knowledge
- You are good with people and managing relations with stakeholders
- You have a good ability to prioritize and organize your daily work
- You are open-minded: new ideas and perspectives invigorate you
- You are goal-oriented: you can work autonomously and with your team to meet the needs of your stakeholders, team, and talabat
- You have an experience working with an ATS (we use Workday)
- You have experience with scheduling and/or managing administrational tasks
- You have experience in completing multiple projects with various competing deadlines, with great attention to detail