As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
The InterContinental® Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort and Spa comprises 351 keys, a health club, a spa, and two pools. Covering an area of 43,770 sqm, the resort is a short drive from famous archaeological sites such as Dhayah Fort and Sheba’s Palace. Set on a headland surrounded by protected coastal wetlands with lush landscaping fronting a sweeping beach on one side and a man-made waterway on the other, the guest rooms, suites, and chalets offer panoramic water views.
Your day to day
- Manage everyday activity, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
- Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues
- Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect
- Make sure all food and beverage equipment is in operational condition and regularly cleaned
- Make sure all food and beverage facilities including banquet/convention spaces are clean and properly stocked to anticipated business volume. Notify engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs
- Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals. Help guests with their requests and complaints – making sure you maintain a high level of guest satisfaction Responsible Business
- Manage hotel food and beverage marketing programmes and participate in and maintain system-wide food and beverage marketing programmes and promotions • Keep an eye on competitor activity / industry innovation. Review and approve menu design and concepts with Executive Chef
- Make sure food and drinks are secure and stored safely – always keep stock replenished to minimise waste
- Handle food and beverage inventory procedures, determine minimum and maximum stocks for all food, beverage, material, and equipment
- Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage and labour costs
- Drive promotions that deliver great dining experiences for guests at a good value
What we need from you
- Preferably qualification in Hospitality Management.
- 2-3 years experience a similar position or a related field with a proven track record of success.
- Experience in a 5 star luxury hotel company is essential, GCC experience is advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, particularly to deal effectively with people from diverse backgrounds. second language skills desired( Arabic, German, Russian)
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different cultures and countries.
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy and any related hotel matters.
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the Room to be Yourself.So what’s your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking “Apply Online”.
We are an equal opportunity employer